Welcome to Saturday's Critters! Hello and Happy Saturday!
If you love all God's creatures like I do and also like to blog about them and take critter photos this is where you can share your critter post. Link up your post and share your critters, join in with my critter party ! You can share any kind of critters the real ones, pretend ones, statues and paintings, a new or old post!
"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks." John Muir
Click on images for better viewing.
1. My walk with Miney on the Prettyboy fire road, the Merlin App is always on during my walks.
Miney makes herself comfy on the bed.
2. Full moon setting seen from the dialysis center parking lot.
3. A lot of my photos are looking similar, my walks with Miney have been on the same local trail.
I've been hearing a Broad-winged Hawk calling from the same area since the spring time. I wonder if it could have a nest near the fire road where I walk with Miney.
4. A view of the sky and Miney while on our local walk.
5. Below are the Eastern Tiger Swallowtail butterfly, a Ruby-throated Hummingbird and the Black Swallowtail butterfly.
"Until you spread your wings, you will have no idea how far you can fly."
"Take time to be free like a butterfly."
I hope you enjoyed my birds, blooms and butterflies. Miney is often a star of my blog.
I am linking up to Heidrun's Mosaic Monday I hope you can stop by and visit Heidrun and check out the Mosaic Monday post.
Thanks to all my visitors and for your past and present comments. Stop back to see any replies to your comments. I appreciate everyone who loves and respects wildlife. Thank you for linking up a critter post.
Check out Catblogosphere.com
Here is my linky:













27 comments:
So many beautiful birds! I hope the strayed cat did get something to eat. I love new header!
Good morning, dear blogfriend Eileen. The Linkparty does sleep early in the morning. Me too... I'm tired of this week. And understood Miney with comfort on the bed.
Now we are in September. Of course, my thoughts going back to 9/11. But we are here today and try to work, to take care for family, to life.
Best wishes with thank for sharing your post, the interesting walk and for hosting.
Greetings by Heidrun ❤️
Loved miney's portrait the best!
Have a great weekend!
Miney is deservedly a star in your blog. I like the cat too. Thanks for sharing the pictures and names of birds, some are still new to me.
Happy weekend and happy walks, once again!
Hello Eileen,
A beautiful series of photos from your walks.
I really like the butterflies.
I can no longer see the link for posting websites, I suppose it’s down to Blogger again—there have been a lot of problems with Blogger lately.
I wish you a wonderful weekend.
All the best, Irma
Hello,
So sorry, I am not sure what is happening with the linky today. My whole post seems off and acting crazy? If you leave a comment with your link I will visit your post for the Saturday Critter Party. I hope it comes back soon.
Tão lindo de ver a mistura dessas fotos com a Miney deitada, descansando na cama.
A lua, as borboletas, pássaros e caminhos...
Tudo muito lindo sempre aqui!
Ótimo fim de semana! beijos, chica
Love seeing your walks with Miney and all the birds and butterflies around. Here's my link - https://craniumbolts.blogspot.com/2026/09/the-leopard-that-wasnt.html
Miney is more comfy than many of us.
Have a happy weekend.
Hello Eileen,
The link to the blogs is visible now, though it wasn't before. You’ve taken so many wonderful photos. The butterflies you’re showing are so lovely. Great photos of Miney and the black-and-white cat.
Take care, and have a wonderful weekend!
Enjoying you post. Beautiful photos. Loved cute Miney's portrait. Dove looks lovely, Cute Cat. Thanks a lot for hosting. Happy weekend.
I enjoy your walks, and Miney! What a pup.
We adored todays walk through nature, so many meautiful birds and flutterby's, and the moon was epic! Thank mew so much for taking us along with mew!!! 😻🐾🦋🐾😻
I love your butterflies. Stray cats make me sad. I love your trail shots of your hikes with your dog. I have many shots of trails where I go hiking. To me they are all different depending on the month, time of day, and all sorts of other variables.
I enjoyed seeing all the wonderful critters and those butterflies are so pretty. Hello Miney!
Hello, Eileen, Miney is a lovely dog and your other photos are up to your usual high standard. My best wishes to your husband, I know dialysis treatments are not fun, but necessary. Thanks for hosting, have a good new week.
Miney indeed is a star ~ handsome doggie ~ Lovely series of nature photos as always ~ Wishing you a happy weekend ~ Hugs ^_^
We hope the kitty has a home. We loved Miney's photo.
...Eileen, from these beautiful photos it's easy to see that you have had beautiful days filled with lovely moment with nature. Thanks for sharing them and hosting the party today. Be well and happy and enjoy your weekend.
Hello Eileen :)
Adorable photos of Miney on the bed and the photo posted near the black and white cat. I hope the cat has a home, and is just visiting. I always love the photos you take pointing upwards to the tree tops and seeing the birds you hear on the Merlin App- Lovely photo of the Mourning Dove, and the beautiful. Swallowtail butterflies. I enjoyed my visit very much and wish you a lovely weekend
All the best
Sonjia.
I love the pic of Miney in bed, Eileen.
Blogger seems to be having a lot of problems lately.
A delightful series of photos from your walks, thank you Eileen. I enjoy your Merlin finds too. Miney is such a sweetie lying on the bed, and on her walks. She has an adorable face. Happy weekend to you and thank you so much for bringing these many smiles on a Saturday morning :)
I love the song of mourning dove's, but haven't heard them lately in my backyard. Miney and that cat definitely look like they could be siblings from another mother. Although I'm not sure they would agree with that. I've been seeing a few swallow tail butterflies in my garden lately, but haven't been able to take a picture of them. Have a blessed week, my friend!
The cat is a neat photo and I wish I could feel free like the butterfly. What a beautiful day here in Florida! Thanks for the fun party! Hugs, Diane
The forest and paths are full of life!
Love the sky pics also; night is the time to look up.
Hi Eileen – Thank you for another Saturday’s Critters. You are so right … Miney has often become the star. She is sure a sweet looking dog. So interesting to see the new stray cat with black and white colors like Miney. Thank you for including the butterflies and blooms. Wishing you and hubby a great week ahead. John
Pretty kitty
Post a Comment