Welcome to Saturday's Critters!
Hello and happy Saturday!
If you love all God's creatures like I do and also like to blog about them and take critter photos this is where you can share your critter post. Link up your post and share your critters, join in with my critter party ! You can share any kind of critters the real ones, pretend ones, statues and paintings, a new or old post!
1. One of our morning walks with the grand-dogs to the lake, the Eastern Bluebird was the only bird I was able to get some photos.
2. The grand-dogs are enjoying their walks, they are definitely getting a lot more exercise while staying at their home away from home.
3. The fire road trail to the lake still has some snow and ice.
4. Winnie the Corgi enjoys the walk, so many new smells.
5. An Eastern Bluebird collage, I saw a little flock of Bluebirds near the lake.
6. The temperature during our walk was in the low 30's, I stopped long enough to take some photos of the dogs and the Bluebirds.
7. I see something down there, maybe a bug to eat.
8. The Male Eastern Bluebird looking beautiful.
Thank you for sharing your critters and post!
Thanks to all my visitors and for your past and present comments. Stop back to see any replies to your comments. I appreciate everyone who loves and respects wildlife. Thank you for linking up a critter post.
Here is my linky:
I am also linking up to Anni's blog party found here I'd Rather B Birding Anni always has some beautiful birds to be seen on her blog, check it out!