I am thankful for all the beauty around me, during our Chincoteague getaway we were able to see a few sunrise and sunsets. I am thankful hubby and I had safe travels and a great little trip.
"May every sunrise bring you hope, may every sunset bring your peace!"
Click on photos for larger viewing.
1. The first morning and sunrise, a beautiful start to the day!
2. Assateague Island Lighthouse, closed due to Covid. But we could walk around the outside.
3. The beauty around us, we hike the marsh trail. We were surprised to see so many yellow flowers all around us. A few purple blooms, I m not sure of the id for either flower.
" Believe in something beautiful again. "
4. I watched these kites while waiting to see the sunset.
Hope makes our life a little brighter, peace brings us all a little nearer. Joy makes our hearts a little lighter.
6. A pair of Northern Flicker on the trail in front of us.
7. Chincoteague Egrets, White Ibis, Tricolored Herons and the ponies way in the distance.
8. Gulls and Cormorants, just after the sunrise.
9. Sunrise on our last morning, start of a another lovely day and an end to our getaway.
"The beach, a place of relaxation, rest and tranquility."
10. Are these swamp flowers? A closeup is on my flower mosaic above.
11. Atlantic Ocean, I hope to see you again soon.
Thankfully, we are happy and healthy.
Go outside and breathe deeply. Enjoy every moment.
Take care and stay safe!
Live simple and be happy! 😊 Keep smiling!
Thank you Michelle for hosting Thankful Thursday.
Thank you to Yogi the host of Skywatch Friday
Thank you for visiting and for your nice comments on my previous post. Have a happy day!! 😊