Welcome to Saturday's Critters!
Hello and happy Saturday!
If you love all God's creatures like I do and also like to blog about them and take critter photos this is where you can share your critter post. Link up your post and share your critters, join in with my critter party ! You can share any kind of critters the real ones, pretend ones, statues and paintings, a new or old post!
Happy Halloween everyone ! 🎃 👻
1. Various critters and birds seen the end of September and beginning of October. A couple of Northern Mockingbirds, Eastern Wood Pewee, Monarch Butterfly, red-eared Slider Turtles.
2. A Northern Mockingbird enjoying the berries.
3. The Monarch butterflies were being seen as late as Oct 21st on our butterfly bush.
4. A lighter colored Northern Mockingbird on our Devil's Walking Stick.
5. From a walk on our local fire road to the lake, we were watching one Slider Turtle sitting on a log.
6. While watching the first larger turtle, a smaller baby turtle crawled out of the water onto the log with the larger turtle.
This is one of my shorter posts, next week I will share some critters and birds we saw during our latest getaway to the Letchworth State Park in New York. Thanks always for sharing your post and for all the nice comments.
PS, an added extra. Our cute grandson 8 month birthday, a pumpkin for Halloween. He didn't eat the candy, it was just a prop.
I am also linking up to Anni's blog party found here I'd Rather B Birding Anni always has some beautiful birds to be seen on her blog, check it out!
Here is my linky:
Thank you for sharing your post!
Thanks to all my visitors and for your comments. Stop back to see any replies to your comments. I appreciate everyone who loves critters and has linked up their critter post.