Welcome to Saturday Critters!
Hello and happy Saturday!
If you love all God's creatures like I do and also like to blog about them and take critter photos this is where you can share your critter post. Link up your post and share your critters, join in with my critter party ! You can share any kind of critters the real ones, pretend ones, statues and paintings, a new or old post!
I am finally getting around to posting the birds I saw on my last full day in Ireland. On this morning we were packed up and left Kilkenny with one stop at Glendalough a Monastic city and the Wicklow National Park. Hubby and I walked around the park, enjoying the ruins, the birds I did see and lovely views of the valley of the lakes.
1. A distant view of the round tower, we hiked some on the green trail to the lake area.
A view of the mountain and the trail and lake.
2. I saw a few of the Pied Wagtails, this one was posing on a rock in the creek.
3. Various scenes from Glendalough and view of the Monastic City or settlement, the St Kevin's church
4. I am guessing the ID of this bird, a Jackdaw. This bird looked like it was nesting between the rocks of the ruins in Glendalough.
5. I watched a couple of Chaffinches, one male and a female on the ground near our table. We took a break and had some ice cream from one of the local vendors.
6. The Gateway lead to the cemetery and the round tower.
7. I found a few Blue Tits enjoying some berry bushes.
8. The Pied Wagtail posed for me a few times.
9. A nice spot to sit and enjoy the view. Looks like the heart was surrounding the bench.
We loved this beautiful park and the scenic views, I did see some cute birds. Leaving Glendalough and Wicklow we headed to Dublin and were dropped off at our airport hotel for the last night of our trip.
Thank you for sharing your critters and post!
Thanks to all my visitors and for your past and present comments. Stop back to see any replies to your comments. I appreciate everyone who loves and respects wildlife. Thank you for linking up a critter post.
Here is my linky:
I am linking up to Heidrun's Mosaic Monday I hope you can stop by and visit Heidrun and check out the Mosaic Monday post.