Welcome to Saturday's Critters!
Hello and happy Saturday!
If you love all God's creatures like I do and also like to blog about them and take critter photos this is where you can share your critter post. Link up your post and share your critters, join in with my critter party ! You can share any kind of critters the real ones, pretend ones, statues and paintings, a new or old post!
I was missing for a week at the end of September, hubby and I were enjoying a trip to Kauai, Hawaii. We were there 32 and a half years ago and it was one of our favorite places to visit. I took over 1500 photos of scenery, flowers and birds. Maybe a few critters too. I am sharing photos from the first two days.
1. Scenes from our hotel in Wailua Bay, the hotel had a nice view and a pond with the koi fish. Chickens had run of the place and a few cats.
2. The Common Myna bird was seen at the resort and all around the island. They were everywhere.
3. The Zebra Dove, a lifer for me, was another common bird seen all around the island.
4. The Roosters were seen all around, chasing other chickens away. They were crowing all day.
5. These Roosters were plentiful, very colorful and pretty.
6. The Red-crested Cardinals a lifer for me, they were seen in various spots too.
7. A Green Sea Turtle seen on the Poipu Beach.
8. The Pacific Golden Plover was another lifer and a common bird, I had sightings in various spots around the island.
9. This is one of the many cats seen at the resort, it seemed to like to sit in this spot in the open air lobby.
Thank you for sharing your critters and post!
Thanks to all my visitors and for your past and present comments. Stop back to see any replies to your comments. I appreciate everyone who loves and respects wildlife. Thank you for linking up a critter post.
Here is my linky:
I am also linking up to Anni's blog party found here I'd Rather B Birding Anni always has some beautiful birds to be seen on her blog, check it out!