Welcome to Saturday's Critters!
Hello and happy Saturday!
If you love all God's creatures like I do and also like to blog about them and take critter photos this is where you can share your critter post. Link up your post and share your critters, join in with my critter party ! You can share any kind of critters the real ones, pretend ones, statues and paintings, a new or old post!
Again I am sorry to be late commenting and visiting your posts. I will be catching up with all your blogs as soon as possible. Thanks for the links, comments and visits.
1. Sept 8th, I am still enjoying the Ruby-throated Hummingbirds in my yard and at the feeders. I just love these cute little birds, they should be heading south soon.
2. Sept 8th, hubby and I took a walk on the local fire road. I could hear lots of Blue Jays, Crows and the Nuthatches. Walking back down our road I heard and saw my first of the year Red-Breasted Nuthatch. A lousy photo, the Nuthatch flew off the branch as I was snapping a photo. You can make out the dark eye line and the white supercilium.
3. Sept 8th, in the backyard, I am still seeing the Black Swallowtails, Monarch and Fritillary butterflies, the hummers are still here and the flowers are looking beautiful.
4. Sept 8th, exactly 8 months the grand dogs are headed to their new home with my son and his family. See you next time, Nibbles and Winnie.
5. Sept 9th, Just hubby and I on this walk to the lake. The Slider turtles were out on a limb catching some sunshine.
6. Sept 9th, a Double-crested Cormorant found a perch in the middle of the lake.
7. Sept 9th, back in our yard, the birds are enjoying the berries on the Devil's Walking Stick. Below are the Gray Catbird and Cape May Warbler.
Thank you for sharing your critters and post!
Thanks to all my visitors and for your past and present comments. Stop back to see any replies to your comments. I appreciate everyone who loves and respects wildlife. Thank you for linking up a critter post.
Here is my linky:
I am also linking up to Anni's blog party found here I'd Rather B Birding Anni always has some beautiful birds to be seen on her blog, check it out!