Welcome to Saturday's Critters!
Hello and happy Saturday!
If you love all God's creatures like I do and also like to blog about them and take critter photos this is where you can share your critter post. Link up your post and share your critters, join in with my critter party ! You can share any kind of critters the real ones, pretend ones, statues and paintings, a new or old post!
I booked this Southwest vacation trip back in early December, a 5 night 6 day trip to Puerta Vallarta Mexico. I enjoyed birding at our resort for the first couple of days. The first day was a long day traveling, we flew from Baltimore to Phoenix with a short layover than on to Puerto Vallarta. The worst part of this day was sitting on the runway for 45 minutes at Puerta Vallarta waiting for a gate to open so we could unload.
1. March 5, below are some of the birds seen at our hotel. First row: Great-tailed Grackle, Tropical Kingbird, Yellow-throated Warbler, Orchard Oriole. Second row: Cinnamon-rumped Seedeater, Heermann's Gull, Whimbrel, unknown Sandpiper. Third row: Frigatebirds, Northern Rough-winged Swallows, Rock Pigeon and Snowy Egret.
2. Snowy Egret and a unknown Sandpiper on the beach at the resort.
3. A Whimbrel on the beach at the resort.
4. Tropical Kingbird, looks pretty with the yellow belly.
5. This couple is the Cinnamon-rumped Seedeater.
6. Orchard Oriole also seen at the resort.
7. Yellow-throated Warbler at the resort.
8. Horseback riders on the beach.
Thank you for sharing your critters and post!
Thanks to all my visitors and for your past and present comments. Stop back to see any replies to your comments. I appreciate everyone who loves and respects wildlife. Thank you for linking up a critter post.
Here is my linky:
I am also linking up to Anni's blog party found here I'd Rather B Birding Anni always has some beautiful birds to be seen on her blog, check it out! Also, I am also linking up to Heidrun's Mosaic Monday I hope you can stop by and visit Heidrun and check out the Mosaic Monday post.