Welcome to Saturday's Critters!
Hello and happy Saturday!
If you love all God's creatures like I do and also like to blog about them and take critter photos this is where you can share your critter post. Link up your post and share your critters, join in with my critter party ! You can share any kind of critters the real ones, pretend ones, statues and paintings, a new or old post!
More from Puerto Vallarta Mexico on March 6th, these images are from a tour of the city area and the Malecon walkway near the waterfront. Below you will see I am sharing some critter statues from Puerto Vallarta.
1. Mosaic below is from our walk near the waterfront, on the Malecon walkway, the various sculptures and the nearby Cathedral.
2. The sculpture of the rider on the Seahorse.
3. I love this dolphin sculpture.
4. Tropical Kingbirds are seen all over the place.
5. Brown Pelicans are another common bird we saw in Puerto Vallarta.
6. A horse was outside a Coffee Factory we visited.
7. The dog was hanging around outside too.
8. Along with all the sculptures on the Malecon, we found these Rocking Horses.
Thank you for sharing your critters and post!
Thanks to all my visitors and for your past and present comments. Stop back to see any replies to your comments. I appreciate everyone who loves and respects wildlife. Thank you for linking up a critter post.
Here is my linky:
I am also linking up to Anni's blog party found here I'd Rather B Birding Anni always has some beautiful birds to be seen on her blog, check it out! Also, I am also linking up to Heidrun's Mosaic Monday I hope you can stop by and visit Heidrun and check out the Mosaic Monday post.