Saturday, June 4, 2016

Saturday's Critters #129

Saturday's Critters #129

Happy Saturday, it's time to share your critters and post. Any kind of critter will do, even a new or old post.. I appreciate everyone who is linking in with this week's critter party.

I am sharing another visit to the North Point State Park. Various birds and critters seen during a few hours time.


We saw a couple of American Coots.


A frog or toad in the marshland.


A juvenile Bald Eagle almost landed on a tree right above my head. It saw me and took off.


Do you see all three Little Blue Herons?



A pretty Red-winged Blackbird.


A tangled mess of brown water snakes.



Momma snake protecting the baby which was laying on the trail.

On the way back to the car, we saw the Scarlet Tanager and a Canada Warbler.

Just in case there are some Cattle Egrets on the field, I checked out this nearby farm during my visits to the park.

As always thank you for the visit and I on am a little blog break and I turned off the comments. It is just nice to know you have stopped by for a visit.  I also thank everyone who is linking up and sharing their critters.. Happy Saturday, have a great weekend!






To see more beautiful birds and cute critters, check out these two memes below.

Also visit:  I'd-Rather-B-BirdinThanks to the gracious host: Anni.  Also check out Camera Critters. Thanks to Misty for hosting this fun meme.

No comments:

Happy Monday!

Wishing everyone a great day and a ha ppy new week! "One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day." "T...