Welcome to Saturday's Critters!
Hello and happy Saturday!
If you love all God's creatures like I do and also like to blog about them and take critter photos this is where you can share your critter post. Link up your post and share your critters, join in with my critter party ! You can share any kind of critters the real ones, pretend ones, statues and paintings, a new or old post!
I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving! Can you believe it is the last Saturday of November? The days and month have flown by.
These are some birds I saw saw during one of our walks to the lake. Usually I hear a lot of birds, it is hard to find them mixed in the trees and leaves and take their photos. On this day, I saw and heard different woodpecker species. Other birds heard and not photographed are the Red-bellied Woodpecker, Pileated Woodpecker, Kinglets, Chickadees, Titmouse and Cardinals.
1. On the fire road I noticed 2 Northern Flickers. As we walked closer, they both flew up to the tree tops. We also saw a pair of Yellow-bellied Sapsuckers and out on the lake a few Double-crested Cormorants were hanging out.
2. Seen below are a pair of Yellow-bellied Sapsuckers.
3. The Double-crested Cormorants can be seen at our local reservoir.
4. The Northern Flicker posed for a photo.
5. The Double-crested Cormorants, one was drying it's wings.
6. Another capture of the Sapsucker.
7. We usually see the Canada Geese hanging out at the reservoir.
8. Some colorful trees near the reservoir.
I am also linking up to Anni's blog party found here I'd Rather B Birding Anni always has some beautiful birds to be seen on her blog, check it out!
Here is my linky:
Thank you for sharing your critters and post!
Thanks to all my visitors and for your comments. Stop back to see any replies to your comments. I appreciate everyone who loves critters and has linked up their critter post.