Welcome to Saturday's Critters!
Hello and happy Saturday!
If you love all God's creatures like I do and also like to blog about them and take critter photos this is where you can share your critter post. Link up your post and share your critters, join in with my critter party ! You can share any kind of critters the real ones, pretend ones, statues and paintings, a new or old post!
I have been feeding my yard birds some peanuts in and out of the shells. The peanuts attract some of my favorite yard birds, I see the Red-bellied Woodpeckers, Downy Woodpeckers, Blue Jays, Tufted Titmouse, Carolina Chickadees, Cardinals, I am still seeing the winter birds like the White-throated Sparrows and the Dark-eyed Juncos.
1. April 5th, the Blue Jays love the peanuts, they sit in the trees and just squawk letting me know they are hungry.
2. The Blue Jays seen waiting for the peanuts to be put on the deck railing.
3. A Tufted Titmouse can be quick at grabbing a peanut and flying off.
4. A mosaic of Blue Jays, Tufted Titmouse and a Eastern Phoebe almost hidden behind the branches.
5. April 6th, Nibbles and Winnie take a walk on the fire road.
6. A Double-crested Cormorant is seen at the lake.
7. April 7th, the dogs warned me by barking when they heard a banging on the window, I looked out and saw an American Robin sitting in the rhododendron outside out window. A Cardinal looked on watching the Robin banging against the window.
8. A larger sized photo of the American Robin, crazy bird survived the window.
9. The Male Cardinal sitting on the gutter watching the Robin, saying I've been there, done that.
Thank you for sharing your critters and post!
Thanks to all my visitors and for your past and present comments. Stop back to see any replies to your comments. I appreciate everyone who loves and respects wildlife. Thank you for linking up a critter post.
Here is my linky:
I am also linking up to Anni's blog party found here I'd Rather B Birding Anni always has some beautiful birds to be seen on her blog, check it out!