Welcome to Saturday's Critters!
Hello and happy Saturday!
If you love all God's creatures like I do and also like to blog about them and take critter photos this is where you can share your critter post. Link up your post and share your critters, join in with my critter party ! You can share any kind of critters the real ones, pretend ones, statues and paintings, a new or old post!
Happy April! These are some images from March, more birds sightings and some grand dog photos taken during our walks on the fire roads. The weather continues to be crazy, from warm temperatures to below freezing, rain, snow and sleet and lots of windy days.
1. March 14th there was some snow left on the fire road, we had about 4 inches the day before. The Pine Warblers love the forest around our home, I hear them every day during our walks and from my yard.
2. Grand dogs Nibbles and Winnie on one of our daily walks on the local fire road.
3. I have some peanuts in the shell that I put out on the deck railing for my yard birds, below are the Northern Cardinal, Red-bellied Woodpecker, Tufted Titmouse, Northern Flicker and a Blue Jay.
4. The trail next to the lake, Prettyboy Reservoir. The grand dogs love their walks.
5. March 15th again we found the Trumpeter Swans at the lake in a different spot, this sighting is closer to home.
6. Still a distant look at the Trumpeter Swans.
7. March 16th our walk with the grand dogs, Mourning Dove, a distant Brown Creeper high in a tree and bottom images are the Hermit Thrush.
8. March 18th, a pair of Eastern Bluebirds visited my yard and checked out the bird houses. I think a Chickadee had already claimed the house they wanted to use.
9. March 19th our walk to the lake with the grand dogs.
10. March 19th, I noticed a Pileated Woodpecker at a wood pile in the back of our yard. While watching this bird, it flew across the driveway to the woods to meet up with it's mate.
That's all folks, I have been enjoying our walks with the dogs, birdwatching in my yard and neighborhood. Now, I am looking forward to seeing your critter post.
Thank you for sharing your critters and post!
Thanks to all my visitors and for your past and present comments. Stop back to see any replies to your comments. I appreciate everyone who loves and respects wildlife. Thank you for linking up a critter post.
Here is my linky:
I am also linking up to Anni's blog party found here I'd Rather B Birding Anni always has some beautiful birds to be seen on her blog, check it out!