Welcome to Saturday's Critters !
Hello and happy Saturday!
If you love all God's creatures like I do and also like to blog about them and take critter photos this is where you can share your critter post. Link up your post and share your critters, join in with my critter party! You can share any kind of critters the real ones, pretend ones, statues and paintings, a new or old post!
Taking a break from the Kauai vacation photos, I have images from our daily outings. Hubby and I are still trying to take our walks, sometimes just locally on the fire roads and to the lake, we have visited Conowingo Dam and Susquehanna River State Park and another local park called Irvine Nature Center.
Click on photos for better viewing.
1. Oct 6th, our walk was local to the lake. We usually always see some Canada Geese, a Northern Flicker was calling out from high in the tree and a Double-crested Cormorant was on the lake.
2. Oct 7th, another walk on our local fire road. We are seeing lots of berries, looking very colorful. A Hermit Thrush was seen and we have been seeing lots of American Robins.
3. The Hermit Thrush is a pretty bird, posing nicely for my photo.
4. Oct 9th, I saw this Ruby-crowned Kinglet hopping around on the ground right in front of me.
On this day we walked to the lake, the fall colors are looking pretty. Two Double-crested Cormorants were hanging out at the lake.
5. Oct 15th, hubby and I drive to the Conowingo Dam and the Susquehanna River State Park. We saw a few Bald Eagles, lots of Black Vultures, Great Blue Herons, Canada Geese, Gulls and Cormorants.
This Bald Eagle looks like it is holding on tight to a fish.
6. I liked watching these gulls, sometimes diving in the Susquehanna river hoping to catch a fish.
7. Oct 20th, hubby and I took our walk at a local county park called the Irvine Nature Center. We saw the Northern Flicker, Mockingbirds, Eastern Bluebirds, lots of camera shy birds, White-throated Sparrows and a few unknown raptors.
8. A larger look at the raptor, we watched 4-5 of these raptors chasing each other. They seemed very vocal.
9. A closer look at one of the Eastern Bluebirds, one of my all time favorite birds.
A bonus photo from Halloween, my two cute grandsons, Wyatt the Baby Yoda and Mason the pumpkin.
Thank you for sharing your critters and post!
Thanks to all my visitors and for your past and present comments. Stop back to see any replies to your comments. I appreciate everyone who loves and respects wildlife. Thank you for linking up a critter post.
Here is my linky:
I am also linking up to Heidrun's Mosaic Monday . I hope you check out all the Mosaic posts with the hostess Heidrun.
I am also linking up to Anni's blog party found here I'd Rather B Birding Anni always has some beautiful birds to be seen on her blog, check it out!