Welcome to Saturday's Critters!
Hello and happy Saturday!
If you love all God's creatures like I do and also like to blog about them and take critter photos this is where you can share your critter post. Link up your post and share your critters, join in with my critter party ! You can share any kind of critters the real ones, pretend ones, statues and paintings, a new or old post!
I will be away from my computer, but I will visit your critter posts and blogs as soon as possible. Thanks for linking up and for your comments.
I hope you will enjoy some more of my Kauai Birds, each day we visited different beach parks. I found some birds in each park. I promise to be done with my Kauai posts soon. Just one more post to go hang in there.
1. Salt Pond Beach Park, here I found the Wandering Tattler, the Pacific Golden Plover, the Common Myna and the chickens.
2. There are two Tattlers seen in Hawaii, the Wandering Tattler and the Gray-tailed Tattler, they are shorebirds found on the Pacific Coast and Hawaii. This bird forages while bobbing it's tail up and down.
3. The Pacific Golden Plover was seen in various places around the Island of Kauai.
4. At the Spouting Horn Park, I watched a Cattle Egret foraging, there were also some of the Red-crested Cardinals, Common Myna and chickens.
5. The larger shot of the Cattle Egret.
6. One of the few Brown Anole lizards we saw during our vacation.
8. Three Java Sparrows which is a lifer for me. Also seen here was a Saffron Finch. I have seen the Saffron Finches in Curacao.
9. Four of the Java Sparrows with the Saffron Finch.
10. On our return to our hotel, we always saw at least one of the cats seen daily hanging out at the hotel lobby.
11. I believe these birds are the Wandering Tattlers, they were seen on the beach during the sunrise.
Thank you for sharing your critters and post!
Thanks to all my visitors and for your past and present comments. Stop back to see any replies to your comments. I appreciate everyone who loves and respects wildlife. Thank you for linking up a critter post.
Here is my linky:
I am also linking up to Anni's blog party found here I'd Rather B Birding Anni always has some beautiful birds to be seen on her blog, check it out! Also, I am also linking up to Heidrun's Mosaic Monday I hope you can stop by and visit Heidrun and check out the Mosaic Monday post.