Welcome to Saturday's Critters!
Hello and happy Saturday!
If you love all God's creatures like I do and also like to blog about them and take critter photos this is where you can share your critter post. Link up your post and share your critters, join in with my critter party ! You can share any kind of critters the real ones, pretend ones, statues and paintings, a new or old post!
I have more birds to share from my yard and from our walks in the neighborhood and fire roads. These posts are also a record of the birds I see, where they were seen and the dates they were seen.
1. June 3rd, on our walk to the lake we saw the Great Blue Herons, first time 3 seeing Belted Kingfishers together, Pileated Woodpecker, Eastern Wood Pewee, Mourning Dove, yellow Iris wildflowers and a pink wildflower.
2. The Pileated Woodpecker is a common bird seen and heard in our neighborhood.
3. June 4th, our walk at the Hemlock Gorge, Prettyboy. We saw a lot of Louisana Waterthrushes, a Carolina Wren and an unknown warbler sitting high in a tree, the Dames Rocket and wild Mountain Laurels.
4. June 4th, one of the six Lousiana Waterthrushes I saw during our walk on the trail at the Hemlock Gorge Prettyboy.
5. June 4th, a Scarlet Tanager was seen in a tree next to the trail at the Hemlock Gorge area of Prettyboy.
6. Here are two Lousiana Waterthrushes of three that were seen at this spot near the Prettyboy Reservoir.
7. June 5th, a Wood Thrush was walking ahead us on the fire road.
8. June 5th, we saw one deer walking around our yard, the other two were seen off the fire road during our walk. We have been seeing 2-3 deer in our yard every day. They must be finding lots to eat here.
9. June 6th, On our morning walk again was on one of the Prettyboy fire roads in our neighborhood. I was walking ahead of hubby when I thought I saw a dog on the fire road but a closer look it was a fox.
10. June 9, our walk was on the NCR bike trail. We walked round trip 3 miles. I saw and heard so many birds, some of the highlights were 3 Scarlet Tanagers chasing each other around.
I hope you enjoyed my birds and critters! Thank you for sharing your critters and post!
Thanks to all my visitors and for your past and present comments. Stop back to see any replies to your comments. I appreciate everyone who loves and respects wildlife. Thank you for linking up a critter post.
Here is my linky:
I am linking up to Heidrun's Mosaic Monday I hope you can stop by and visit Heidrun and check out the Mosaic Monday post.