Welcome to Saturday's Critters!
Hello and happy Saturday!
If you love all God's creatures like I do and also like to blog about them and take critter photos this is where you can share your critter post. Link up your post and share your critters, join in with my critter party ! You can share any kind of critters the real ones, pretend ones, statues and paintings, a new or old post!
May 10th and 11th, I am still making my way through the Ireland photos.
1. The scenic views and stops were at Galway and on the road to Doolin. Grey Heron, lots of gulls along the river wall, a Galway street scene, more gulls and Mute Swans on the river bank.
6. I believe this is a Meadow Pipit, there were fields around the back of our lodging and along the road. As always I hear more birds than I actually see.
7. The view outside our room for the night in Doolin.
8. Hubby and I were in the habit of taking an early morning walk before breakfast and before the tour started for the day. These are the early morning birds I saw in Doolin, the Pied Wagtail, Eurasian Robin, White-throated Dipper, Jackdaw, Rook and the House Sparrows.
9. I was able to watch this White-throated Dipper for awhile, it looks like it found breakfast.
Thank you for sharing your critters and post!
Thanks to all my visitors and for your past and present comments. Stop back to see any replies to your comments. I appreciate everyone who loves and respects wildlife. Thank you for linking up a critter post.
Here is my linky:
I am linking up to Heidrun's Mosaic Monday I hope you can stop by and visit Heidrun and check out the Mosaic Monday post.