Welcome to Saturday's Critters! Hello and Happy Saturday!
If you love all God's creatures like I do and also like to blog about them and take critter photos this is where you can share your critter post. Link up your post and share your critters, join in with my critter party ! You can share any kind of critters the real ones, pretend ones, statues and paintings, a new or old post!
"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks." John Muir
Click on images for better viewing.
I always enjoy my walks with hubby and Miney out in nature. It is peaceful listening to the birds, looking for wildflowers and critters. There are times we see deer and fox, mostly running away from us. Our walks include the NCR bike trail, our local fire road at Prettyboy Reservoir and my back yard birds and critters.
1. Along side our driveway we have some Clematis blooming.
Hubby, Miney and I took a walk to see the front lake, after having some rain it looks the water level has gone up some but not totally recovered yet. There was a large group of Canada Geese hanging out on the shore and I believe my Merlin App picked up a Killdeer there too.

Merlin Birds heard on our walk to the Prettyboy reservoir.

2. The water level is higher at the reservoir, but the water line when full is up to the trees. The last news I heard the reservoir was 6 feet low.
The Canada Geese below were only a few I saw on this day.
3. Below is a list of my yard birds on my Merlin App, I have been seeing a family of Hairy Woodpeckers visiting my suet feeder.
Below are the Hairy Woodpeckers and the Bluebird inside the house.
4. My yard birds, Merlin App birds and Miney on our walk. Merlin birds announce my bird of the day, on this day it was the Blue Jay.
I hope your enjoyed our walks, the birds and views of the reservoir.
I am linking up to Heidrun's Mosaic Monday I hope you can stop by and visit Heidrun and check out the Mosaic Monday post.
Thanks to all my visitors and for your past and present comments. Stop back to see any replies to your comments. I appreciate everyone who loves and respects wildlife. Thank you for linking up a critter post.
Check out Catblogosphere.com
Here is my linky:
Thank you for sharing your critters and post!











No comments:
Post a Comment