Welcome to Saturday's Critters!
Hello and happy Saturday!
1. The following images are all from the Indian River Inlet in Delaware, not far from the Maryland line. Click on photos for larger viewing.
2. The Red-throated Loon is similar to the Common Loon but has white in front of their eyes.
3. The Long-tailed Ducks are beautiful.
4. Double-crested Cormorants, I was told there was a Great Cormorant hanging out on this tower too.
5. Female Common Eider with one adult male. The adult male also has the long nose but is white on the back.
6. Common Eider, male and females. Possible Red-throated Loon second on the right side of the photo.
7. Sanderlings on the jetty.
8. Loons and Long-tailed Ducks.
9. Various images from the Indian River Inlet, Delaware.
Our grandson Wyatt is just over a month old. He is growing quickly and is doing well. He is loved and so adorable.
Below the top photo is of our son and our dog Daisy, Daisy was a guardian over our son Brian. Bottom photo is our son's dog Nibbles watching over Wyatt.
Thanks to all my visitors and for your comments. Stop back to see any replies to your comments. I appreciate everyone who loves critters and has linked up their critter post.
Here is my linky:
Also visit: I'd-Rather-B-Birdin. Thanks to the host Anni.