Welcome to Saturday's Critters!
Hello and happy Saturday!
These are various photos, birds and critters seen during our last visit Feb 23-25th to Ocean City, Assateague and Indian River Delaware.
1. Top photo a large flock of Long-tailed Ducks were hanging out at the Indian River Inlet Delaware. Last week I shared a closer view of the Long-tailed ducks. Bottom two photos are in Ocean City Maryland which was our second stop.
2. A seal was seen at the Indian River Inlet, Delaware.
3. Male and females Bufflehead ducks.
4. Sanderlings, Ruddy Turnstones and Purple Sandpiper seen at the Ocean City Inlet, Maryland.
5. Below these were all seen at the Ocean City Inlet, Maryland: Red-breasted Merganser, Loon, Surf Scoter, a group of Common Eider with Red-breasted Merganser, Long-tailed Duck, a group of Red-breasted Mergansers, a group of Sanderling, Purple Sandpipers and Ruddy Turnstones, Gulls and Golden Retrievers running on beach.
6. Common Eider and Brant Geese hanging out near the jetty.
7. Brant Geese at the Ocean City Inlet Maryland
8. The Assateague ponies are always a treat to see.
We always enjoy these short getaways to the shore and beach. The Blackwater wildlife refuge will be seen on a upcoming post.
Thanks to all my visitors and for your comments. Stop back to see any replies to your comments. I appreciate everyone who loves critters and has linked up their critter post.
Here is my linky:
Also visit: I'd-Rather-B-Birdin. Thanks to the host Anni.