Welcome to Saturday's Critters!
Hello and happy Saturday!
Happy Easter everyone!! 🐤 🐇
I have some back yard birds to share, seen on different days around the end of March.
1. I have been seeing the Pileated Woodpecker at our wood pile. If the Pileated Woodpeckers are not at the wood pile I hear and see them in the forest next to our house. This shot looks like a female and was taken from my dining room window.
2. Below a Downy Woodpecker with a Pine Warbler, the Woodpecker again with a Cardinal and a backside of the Cardinal with a Red-breasted Nuthatch.
3. The Pine Warbler is a summer bird, they breed in the forest next to our home.
4. I am still seeing the Red-breasted Nuthatch, at least 3 two males and a female come daily as of March 20th.
5. March 20th I was still seeing a few Pine Siskins at my feeders.
6. A bad bad bird, sitting on our swing. Just kidding, I know they need to eat to survive.
7. A Tufted Titmouse is one of my regular yard birds, seen year round.
8. From one of our fire road walks, I believe this a Hermit Thrush. I see a reddish tail. While walking the fire road, I could hear more Pine Warblers, I can hear the Eastern Phoebe and I was sure I heard a Northern Parula.
I hope you enjoyed my birds as much as I do, my simple pleasure is bird watching.
Thanks to all my visitors and for your comments. Stop back to see any replies to your comments. I appreciate everyone who loves critters and has linked up their critter post.
Here is my linky:
Also visit: I'd-Rather-B-Birdin. Thanks to the host Anni.