Welcome to Saturday's Critters!
Hello and happy Saturday!
If you love all God's creatures like I do and also like to blog about them and take critter photos this is where you can share your critter post. Link up your post and share your critters, join in with my critter party ! You can share any kind of critters the real ones, pretend ones, statues and paintings, a new or old post!
Since, I am only posting once a week I am behind in sharing photos. On this day April 19th, hubby and I took a walk at the Susquehanna River State Park and at the Conowingo Dam. We had wonderful sightings of the Bluebells and various wildflowers blooming. Amazing numbers of Bald Eagles seen up and down the river, Great Blue Herons at the rookery and what must have been thousands of Double-crested Cormorants.
Click on photos for larger viewing.
1. A Bald Eagle mosaic, these are all different Eagles seen in different spots along the river and near the dam.
2. Two Bald Eagles sitting in a tree.
7. Two Great Blue Herons, three adult Bald Eagles, one juvenile Bald Eagle on the top right and a few Double-crested Cormorants.
8. The Bald Eagles were perched on rocks below the dam, along with the Great Blue Herons, Pigeons and the Double-crested Cormorants.
9. A pair of Bald Eagle nesting on the tower at the river.
10. Another Bald Eagle in a tree above the trail.
Another post, I will share more of the other birds we saw at the river. We saw Osprey, Great Blue Herons and the Double-crested Cormorants. The wildflowers were beautiful.
I am also linking up to Anni's blog party found here I'd Rather B Birding Anni always has some beautiful birds to be seen on her blog, check it out!
Here is my linky:
YOU are # 1.