Welcome to Saturday's Critters!
Hello and happy Saturday!
Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms!! 😊
If you love all God's creatures like I do and also like to blog about them and take critter photos this is where you can share your critter post. Link up your post and share your critters, join in with my critter party ! You can share any kind of critters the real ones, pretend ones, statues and paintings, a new or old post!
I am seeing and hearing about the spring birds and migrants moving around I try to get out to do some birding at our local parks and my favorite parks. On this day, hubby and I took a loop walk around Hashawha Nature Center. These are some photos from our walk.
1. Below are the Brown Thrasher, Eastern Bluebird, Chipping Sparrows, Northern Cardinal and a Song Sparrow.
2. At the raptor center, they have a male and female Barred Owl, Bald Eagle, Red-tailed Hawks and a Great Horned Owl.
3. As the day warmed up, we saw lots of turtles. They could be the Eastern Painted Turtle. The Red-eared Sliders are being seen in Maryland after people have released unwanted pets into the wild.
4. Various scenes from our walk, the pond and Hashawha Lake.
5. Hellebore, Bluebells, some unknown wildflowers and the Bloodroot.
6. The male Eastern Bluebird, I wish the twig was not in front of his face. They are a common bird seen at the park, there are a lot of bird houses set up for the bluebirds to use.
7. These Painted Turtles were seen sunning along the lake shore.
I am also linking up to Anni's blog party found here I'd Rather B Birding Anni always has some beautiful birds to be seen on her blog, check it out!
Thanks to all my visitors and for your comments. Stop back to see any replies to your comments. I appreciate everyone who loves critters and has linked up their critter post.
Here is my linky:
YOU are # 1