Welcome to Saturday's Critters!
Hello and happy Saturday!
If you love all God's creatures like I do and also like to blog about them and take critter photos this is where you can share your critter post. Link up your post and share your critters, join in with my critter party ! You can share any kind of critters the real ones, pretend ones, statues and paintings, a new or old post!
Can you believe, it is the first Saturday of June. Time is flying by, I am hoping to see some birds flying into or around my yard. These are some birds I have seen recently during our local walks.
Click on photos for best viewing!
1. The end of April, I watched the Ruby-throated Hummingbirds coming and going to the feeder.
2. May 3rd, may have been my last sighting of the Red-breasted Nuthatch for the year.
3. May 10th , I watched a female Black-throated Blue Warbler out my front window. This view is from my exercise bike, I can watch various birds hopping around the rhododendrons and front yard.
It is not the best photo taken out the window, these warblers move quickly. The female has a white arc under the eye and a little white wing patch.
4. May 16th, we took a walk on the local NCR bike trail. We saw a couple of Worm-eating Warblers chasing each other along the trail.
5. I have been seeing bunnies in the back and front yard. I think the baby bunnies have grown quickly, but these two maybe the parents.
6. The Tufted Titmouse is a year round visitor to my yard.
I hope you enjoyed my yard and neighborhood birds. Other birds I heard nearby but I was not able to take photos yet are: Ovenbird, Wood Thrush, unknown Thrush, Gray Catbird and the male Black-throated Blue Warbler, Indigo Bunting and the Scarlet Tanager.
I am also linking up to Anni's blog party found here I'd Rather B Birding Anni always has some beautiful birds to be seen on her blog, check it out!
Thanks to all my visitors and for your comments. Stop back to see any replies to your comments. I appreciate everyone who loves critters and has linked up their critter post.
Here is my linky:
YOU are all # 1.