Welcome to Saturday's Critters!
Hello and happy Saturday!
If you love all God's creatures like I do and also like to blog about them and take critter photos this is where you can share your critter post. Link up your post and share your critters, join in with my critter party ! You can share any kind of critters the real ones, pretend ones, statues and paintings, a new or old post!
I am continuing our little getaway on Aug 2-3rd, after leaving Bombay Hook NWR we drove to Blackwater NWR in Cambridge Md. We arrived in Blackwater NWR a little later in the day so we drove the wildlife drive once and had a quick early dinner at a local BBQ joint and then headed to our hotel for the night in Easton Md.
1. Various scenes from Blackwater NWR. The Blackwater River wetlands, trail walk, Osprey, Great Egret, Terns and a Great Blue Heron.
2. A scenic view of Blackwater NWR.
3. Ospreys on nest, one adult and two juveniles.
4. 2 juvenile and one adult Osprey on nest. One of the young osprey looked like it was talking to it's sibling. Maybe a meal was not being shared.
5. Below are a group of terns, a little far away for a good photo. I am going back and forth, are they Common Terns or the Forster's Terns.
6. A Great Blue Heron adjusting it's feathers.
This is one of my shorter post with less photos. I will do another post on Blackwater at another time.
I am also linking up to Anni's blog party found here I'd Rather B Birding Anni always has some beautiful birds to be seen on her blog, check it out!
Here is my linky:
YOU are all # 1.
Thanks to all my visitors and for your comments. Stop back to see any replies to your comments. I appreciate everyone who loves critters and has linked up their critter post.
"Be Nice, judge less and love more."