Welcome to Saturday's Critters!
Hello and happy Saturday!
Happy New Year 2022! Wishing you and your family a very happy and healthy New Year!
If you love all God's creatures like I do and also like to blog about them and take critter photos this is where you can share your critter post. Link up your post and share your critters, join in with my critter party ! You can share any kind of critters the real ones, pretend ones, statues and paintings, a new or old post!
These are photos from a recent getaway to Blackwater National Wildlife Refuge and Assateague Island State Park on Dec 12-14.
1. Blackwater NWR in Cambridge Maryland
2. The native Tundra Swans at Blackwater NWR also known as the Whistling Swan. The have a white body, long slender neck and a black bill.
3. Northern Shoveler has a green head, white breast with rusty sides and a spatula shaped bill.
4. Snow Geese in Flight, you can see their black primaries visible in flight
5. In front are the bottoms up Northern Pintail Ducks, Great Blue Heron and Canada Geese.
6. Great Blue Heron
7. Blackwater NWR, Bald Eagle on nest.
8. Assateague State Park beach and wild ponies.
9. The wild ponies of Assateague Island NWR, Maryland.
10. We enjoyed spending time with our grandson Wyatt, DIL and our son for Christmas.
Thank you for sharing your critters and post!
Thanks to all my visitors and for your past and present comments. Stop back to see any replies to your comments. I appreciate everyone who loves and respects wildlife. Thank you for linking up a critter post.
Here is my linky:
I am also linking up to Anni's blog party found here I'd Rather B Birding Anni always has some beautiful birds to be seen on her blog, check it out!