Welcome to Saturday's Critters!
Hello and happy Saturday!
If you love all God's creatures like I do and also like to blog about them and take critter photos this is where you can share your critter post. Link up your post and share your critters, join in with my critter party ! You can share any kind of critters the real ones, pretend ones, statues and paintings, a new or old post!
I have some various yard birds and some neighborhood birds seen during one of our fire road walks to the lake. These may be the same birds seen on different days, from late December and early January.
1. Seen outside my windows in December, the Hermit Thrush and a Northern Mockingbird.
2. Our Prettyboy reservoir, Belted Kingfisher and a few Canada Geese.
3. A Belted Kingfisher seen at our local lake.
4. A Hermit Thrush is seen often outside my den window, I keep my exercise bike right in front of the window. I get to watch the birds while riding.
5. Our first accumulated snow storm was on Jan 6th, we woke up to around 5 inches of snow on the ground.
6. Jan 8th, I watched this Mockingbird in my yard, it found some berries and snow to eat.
7. Northern Mockingbird was seen eating snow of the top of the bird house below.
Our Grand-dogs have been keeping us busy, they are fun to have as house guests. Nibbles is a Shepherd mix and Winnie is the Corgi.
Thank you for sharing your critters and post!
Thanks to all my visitors and for your past and present comments. Stop back to see any replies to your comments. I appreciate everyone who loves and respects wildlife. Thank you for linking up a critter post.
Here is my linky:
I am also linking up to Anni's blog party found here I'd Rather B Birding Anni always has some beautiful birds to be seen on her blog, check it out!