Welcome to Saturday's Critters!
Hello and happy Saturday!
If you love all God's creatures like I do and also like to blog about them and take critter photos this is where you can share your critter post. Link up your post and share your critters, join in with my critter party ! You can share any kind of critters the real ones, pretend ones, statues and paintings, a new or old post!
I am sharing various images from our local walks, I never know what we will see on our walks. I always take some photos of whatever I see, mostly anything nature related.
1. May 9th I have photos from our walk to the lake with the dogs and some more of my back yard birds. In the mosaic are the grand-dogs, a view of our lake, Canada Geese, a Blue-Gray Gnatcatcher on the nest, A Baltimore Oriole half hidden in the leaves, Mallard Ducks, more dog photos and a wild azalea.
2. The Blue-gray Gnatcatcher is seen and heard in our forest. I found this one on a nest near our lake.
3. May 7th, I've been seeing the Scarlet Tanagers all around our yard also on the same day I saw the American Redstart in our back yard. I think they were enjoying our pond and catching bugs to eat.
4. The male American Redstart was hanging out in the back part of our yard.
5. May 10th, our back yard birds. The Scarlet Tanager is being seen just about every day, another Northern Parula and the Red-bellied Woodpecker.
6. May 10th a larger view of the male Scarlet Tanager, he is a beauty.
He sat in the dead tree in our yard, that we left for the woodpeckers.
7. May 11th, our walk on the fire road a Eastern Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly , Pink Lady Slippers, Winnie the Corgi, Scarlet Tanager and a Blue-throated Blue Warbler.
8. May 12th, our morning walk to the lake with dogs, we saw a fishing boat, the Canada Geese, Solitary Sandpiper and a Black Vulture.
9. May 15th, another walk on the fire road with the grand-dogs. Another sighting of the Scarlet Tanager and back in my yard a wet Tufted Titmouse.
10. May 16th, Photos from our morning walk to the lake with the dogs. Near the lake we saw some wild azaleas in bloom, an Osprey and some unknown pink wildflowers.
Thank you for sharing your critters and post!
Thanks to all my visitors and for your past and present comments. Stop back to see any replies to your comments. I appreciate everyone who loves and respects wildlife. Thank you for linking up a critter post.
Here is my linky:
I am also linking up to Anni's blog party found here I'd Rather B Birding Anni always has some beautiful birds to be seen on her blog, check it out!