Welcome to Saturday's Critters!
Hello and happy Saturday!
If you love all God's creatures like I do and also like to blog about them and take critter photos this is where you can share your critter post. Link up your post and share your critters, join in with my critter party ! You can share any kind of critters the real ones, pretend ones, statues and paintings, a new or old post!
I am sharing more of my daily photos from our local walks with the grand -dogs. We are lucky to have this park like setting just outside our door. Our walks can be from one mile to three miles long.
1. May 23rd, our morning walk to the lake with the dogs, A Double-crested Cormorant, Canada Geese, back at home a Pileated Woodpecker and a House Wren.
2. May 25th, hubby and I went to a local park called Hashawha Nature Center. Below top row are Cedar Waxwings, American Goldfinch, wild Iris, Northern Cardinal, Red-winged Blackbird, Eastern Bluebird and some wildflowers.
3. May 25th at the Hashawha Nature Park we saw a small group of White-tailed Deer.
4. May 26th, another walk with Nibbles and Winnie, a loop hike on the fire road.
5. May 28th, our morning walk has become a routine with views of the forest and lake. We saw a Great Blue Heron, Slider turtle, Swallowtail Butterfly, wild Iris and Prettyboy Reservoir.
6. May 28th.. A Swallowtail Butterfly
7. Our backyard blooms during the month of May, one of our Rhododendron bushes, Clematis on the fence, Catmint, pots of Salvia, Lantana, Zinnias, Bee Balm and Columbine and Siberian Iris near the pond. I try picking out flowers that attract the Hummingbirds and butterflies.
I hope your enjoyed these photos, birds, turtles, butterfly and our grand-dogs. We are still waiting for our son's new home to be done, the family has come for visits with us and to see the dogs.
Thank you for sharing your critters and post!
Thanks to all my visitors and for your past and present comments. Stop back to see any replies to your comments. I appreciate everyone who loves and respects wildlife. Thank you for linking up a critter post.
Here is my linky:
I am also linking up to Anni's blog party found here I'd Rather B Birding Anni always has some beautiful birds to be seen on her blog, check it out!