Welcome to Saturday's Critters!
Hello and happy Saturday!
If you love all God's creatures like I do and also like to blog about them and take critter photos this is where you can share your critter post. Link up your post and share your critters, join in with my critter party ! You can share any kind of critters the real ones, pretend ones, statues and paintings, a new or old post!
Images are from various local walks, views of the Prettyboy Reservoir, NCR bike trail, the grand-dogs, various birds and wildlife and Hashawha Nature Park.
Click on images for larger viewing.
1. June 25th images of the Ruby-throated hummingbirds are quickly emptying my feeders. I am seeing 4-5 hummingbirds flying around my feeders, plants and yard.
2. June 25th The male and female Hummingbirds are seen regularly, I think their young are being seen now too.
3. June 27th, the deer was standing at the end of our driveway, walks on the fire road with the grand-dogs and an Ovenbird seen during our walk.
4. June 27, the Ovenbird is a common bird seen and heard in our local forest.
5. June 28th, our walk was on the NCR bike trail at Bentley Springs, we saw the deer, Eastern Phoebe, various wildflowers, Louisiana Waterthrush and the Belted Kingfisher.
6. June 29th, our walk with the grand-dogs to the lake, only birds photographed were the Canada Geese. On this day I heard more birds than I actually saw. The Yellow-billed Cuckoo was heard and not seen.
7. July 1st, another walk to the lake with the grand-dogs, slider turtle, dragonfly, Osprey and Mimosa tree blooms. It cool to watch the Osprey dive into the lake for a fish.
8. July 4th, early in the morning Hubby and I drove to the nearby Hashawha Nature Park, we enjoyed seeing the wildflowers, Tree Swallows flying over the lake, a Barred Owl with a mouse, Mourning Dove on the wire, caterpillar with a dragonfly.
9. July 4th, a larger view of the Barred Owl with it's breakfast. we watched this owl for a short time just perched on the branch holding the mouse before it flew to another tree.
I hope you enjoyed my critters and birds. Thank you for sharing your critters and post!
Thanks to all my visitors and for your past and present comments. Stop back to see any replies to your comments. I appreciate everyone who loves and respects wildlife. Thank you for linking up a critter post.
Here is my linky:
I am also linking up to Anni's blog party found here I'd Rather B Birding Anni always has some beautiful birds to be seen on her blog, check it out!