Welcome to Saturday's Critters!
Hello and happy Saturday!
If you love all God's creatures like I do and also like to blog about them and take critter photos this is where you can share your critter post. Link up your post and share your critters, join in with my critter party ! You can share any kind of critters the real ones, pretend ones, statues and paintings, a new or old post!
I am continuing with photos from our local walks and park visits. Birdwatching is my simple pleasure along with all things nature related.
1. June 19th, our local walk to the lake included sightings of a large flock of Canada Geese, a Louisiana Waterthrush, slider turtles, a Bald Eagle and an Osprey.
2. We watched this Osprey flying in circles over the lake when a Bald Eagle showed up at the same time.
3. June 20th, another walk to the lake with the grand-dogs, at home I watched the Hummingbirds coming to the feeder, a male Cardinal stopped by for a peanut and our hibiscus is finally blooming.
4. June 20th, the Cardinals are regular visitors to our yard, they do enjoy the peanuts I put out on our deck railing.
5. June 21st, our morning walk with the dogs, at home the Fritillary butterflies are enjoying our Bee Balm and the Lantana blooms.
6. June 21st, the Fritillary Butterflies are a common sight seen on the Bee Balm and Lantana.
7. June 22nd, a House Wren with a moth, male Cardinal, female Ruby-throated Hummingbird, Downy Woodpecker and a male Ruby-throated Hummingbird.
8. June 22nd, the male Ruby-throated Hummingbird was guarding "his" feeder chasing away any bird that comes near.
9. June 24th, our daily walk to the lake with the grand-dogs, some wildflowers, Belted Kingfisher, Great Blue Herons and views of the lake.
10. June 24th, I always enjoy seeing the Great Blue Herons at our lake.
11. Bonus image, we had a little Maryland steamed crab feast and visit with our son's family. It is always fun to spend time with our grandchildren. The Grand-dogs enjoyed seeing their family visiting too. Below Pop-pop with Mason and Wyatt in his chair at the table.
I hope you enjoyed my critter post. Thank you for sharing your critters and post!
Thanks to all my visitors and for your past and present comments. Stop back to see any replies to your comments. I appreciate everyone who loves and respects wildlife. Thank you for linking up a critter post.
Here is my linky:
I am also linking up to Anni's blog party found here I'd Rather B Birding Anni always has some beautiful birds to be seen on her blog, check it out!