Welcome to Saturday's Critters!
Hello and happy Saturday!
If you love all God's creatures like I do and also like to blog about them and take critter photos this is where you can share your critter post. Link up your post and share your critters, join in with my critter party ! You can share any kind of critters the real ones, pretend ones, statues and paintings, a new or old post!
We are still dog-sitting, waiting for my son to have his fence installed. So we continue to take the grand-dogs for a daily walk, on the local fire roads and to the lake.
1. Aug 4, I took some photos of our flowers, Morning Glories, Hibiscus, Fuchsia, Winnie the Corgi, a mushroom seen off the fire road and our Zinnias.
2. Aug 8th, our walk to the lake with the dogs, our neighbor's flowers, the fire road, one of two Great Blue Herons, wildflowers, the grand-dogs, Louisiana Waterthrush, unknown Flycatcher.
3. This is one of the two Great Blue Herons we saw at the lake. I also heard the Pileated Woodpecker and the Yellow-billed Cuckoo on this walk.
4. Aug 10, before leaving our yard I heard and found this Yellow-billed Cuckoo perched high in a tree next to our yard. Winnie and Nibbles are still enjoying their walks on the fire road, we are seeing some mushrooms and fungi and the bunny was seen in our yard when we returned from the walk.
5. The Yellow-billed Cuckoo seen from our deck, I hear them often but this was the first time seeing them next to our yard.
6. Aug 10th, I enjoy watching the butterflies around our Buddleia Bush, I captured some of the Black Swallowtails.
I read the male Black Swallowtail has more yellow and less blue on the wings.
7. Aug 14th, hubby and I took a walk at the local Hashawha Nature Center park. I was only able to get a few bird photos, the flowers were looking lovely. A nice weather day for a walk.
8. Aug 14th, We saw a family of Eastern Bluebirds high in a tree eating berries.
9. Aug 14th , an American Robin
10. Aug 14, a White-breasted Nuthatch.
11. A bonus mosaic with our grandsons, they are growing fast. I think they both love their new home. I am sure they will be happy to get their fence built and have their dogs at home with them again. Soon, I hope!
I hope you enjoyed my post. Thank you for sharing your critters and post!
Thanks to all my visitors and for your past and present comments. Stop back to see any replies to your comments. I appreciate everyone who loves and respects wildlife. Thank you for linking up a critter post.
Here is my linky:
I am also linking up to Anni's blog party found here I'd Rather B Birding Anni always has some beautiful birds to be seen on her blog, check it out!