Welcome to Saturday's Critters!
Hello and happy Saturday!
If you love all God's creatures like I do and also like to blog about them and take critter photos this is where you can share your critter post. Link up your post and share your critters, join in with my critter party ! You can share any kind of critters the real ones, pretend ones, statues and paintings, a new or old post!
A variety of photos and critters from our daily walks.
1. July 18th, the fire roads are like an obstacle course having to climb over fallen trees from a recent storm, at the lake we saw the usual Belted Kingfisher, a Great Blue Heron flying away and the Canada Geese. Of course the grand-dogs are with us on our walk.
2. July 19th, hubby and I hiked close to 3 miles on the NCR bike trail. Near the parking area we saw lots of Bee Balm and along the trail were blooming Hostas.
3. July 19th NCR trail, I always hear more birds than I can actually see, but we did have a good sighting of a Great Blue Heron.
4. July 19th, back at home I watched a few birds come for the peanuts I put out on my deck railing. Below are the Blue Jay, Red-bellied Woodpecker and a Tufted Titmouse.
5. July 19th A Tufted Titmouse sunning or anting? I see 5-6 Tufted Titmouse coming and going grabbing a peanut.
6. July 20th, a few of my backyard birds stopping by for some peanuts. The Blue Jay, Tufted Titmouse, the Gray Catbird practically lives in our blueberry bushes.
7. July 21, on our backyard Buddleia, butterfly bush is the Eastern Tiger Swallowtail and the Hummingbird Moth.
8. July 24th, hubby and I are still taking our morning walks, bird sightings have slowed quite a bit. I do hear birds but they are hidden in the trees. I have some images of a Goldfinch taking some dog hair for it's nest and the butterflies on the Buddleia.
9. July 24th, An Eastern Tiger Swallowtail at the butterfly bush.
10. July 24th , the American Goldfinch was taking Nibble's dog hair. I assume they are working on a nest. It seems kind late in the summer for the nesting, maybe a second brood.
Thank you for sharing your critters and post!
Thanks to all my visitors and for your past and present comments. Stop back to see any replies to your comments. I appreciate everyone who loves and respects wildlife. Thank you for linking up a critter post.
Here is my linky:
I am also linking up to Anni's blog party found here I'd Rather B Birding Anni always has some beautiful birds to be seen on her blog, check it out!