Welcome to Saturday's Critters!
Hello and happy Saturday!
If you love all God's creatures like I do and also like to blog about them and take critter photos this is where you can share your critter post. Link up your post and share your critters, join in with my critter party ! You can share any kind of critters the real ones, pretend ones, statues and paintings, a new or old post!
Our local walks continue, some photos are from our back yard and some from our fire road walks.
1. Aug 18th, the grand-dogs are still with us. We are waiting for our son to have a fence built on his new property. The fence may happen next week, we may see an end to our dog-sitting soon. So for now we continue our walks with the dogs on the fire road and to the lake.
2. Aug 18th , at the local lake a couple of the slider turtles perched on a tree limb sticking out of the lake.
3. Aug 18th, back at home from my kitchen window I noticed this small deer standing on the driveway.
4. Aug 19th, summer is flying by and I have been enjoying all the butterflies at our Buddleia Bush. Below are the Monarch, Eastern Tiger Swallowtail and the Black Swallowtail.
5. Aug 20th, hubby and I took our walk on the local NCR bike trail at Bentley Springs. along the trail we heard and saw a few birds, some pretty wildflowers, shadows on the Bee Tree Run.
6. Aug 24th, another walk just with hubby on a different section of the NCR trail in Parkton. We saw a doe with triplets, I could only capture one of the fawns. The Cardinal flowers were in bloom and some other wildflowers. We saw a group of White-breasted Nuthatches in the trees along side the trail.
7. Aug 24th, on the way home from our walk on the NCR trail we stopped at the local food store and rode by the Friendly Farm ponds on the way home. We saw one Great Egret in one pond the other pond there were lots of Canada Geese.
Thank you for sharing your critters and post!
Thanks to all my visitors and for your past and present comments. Stop back to see any replies to your comments. I appreciate everyone who loves and respects wildlife. Thank you for linking up a critter post.
Here is my linky:
I am also linking up to Anni's blog party found here I'd Rather B Birding Anni always has some beautiful birds to be seen on her blog, check it out!