Saturday, August 29, 2026

Saturday's Critters # 663

Welcome to Saturday's Critters! Hello and Happy Saturday!


 If you love all God's creatures like I do and also like to blog about them and take critter photos this is where you can share your critter post. Link up your post and share your critters, join in with my critter party ! You can share any kind of critters the real ones, pretend ones, statues and paintings, a new or old post!


"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks." John Muir


My mish mash of photos and wildlife from my walks and my back yard. Current news my hubby has been seeing lots of doctors and having many tests, all required to be put on the list for a kidney transplant. It has been a busy week with lots of appointments. 


Click on images for better viewing.



1. The three images below are of my Merlin Back yard birds, I included a few of my bird photos. The Baltimore Oriole, the Blue Jay and the House Wren. 




These Merlin birds ( list above and below) were heard from my deck, early in the morning.  












2. My walk with Miney at the Prettyboy watershed. During my walk I tend to hear the same birds in the same areas. 







3. Merlin Birds heard on my walk with Miney on the Prettyboy fire road.  I do not hear as many birds mid-day as I do early in the morning.  My daily walk with Miney on hubby's dialysis days are later. 










The Carolina Chickadee is another year round back yard bird for me. They have a cute sound.







4. My walk with Miney on the Prettyboy fire road. 











The White-breasted Nuthatch is one of my year round back yard birds. 




Our deck flowers are looking good, we do have to keep watering them, we keep missing rain in our area. I have Zinnias, Salvia and my favorite Lantana. The hummingbirds and butterflies love all these plants.






I am linking up to Heidrun's Mosaic Monday   I hope you can stop by and visit Heidrun and check out the Mosaic Monday post.




Thanks to all my visitors and for your past and present comments. Stop back to see any replies to your comments. I appreciate everyone who loves and respects wildlife. Thank you for linking up a critter post.




Check out  Catblogosphere.com





Here is my linky:






Thank you for sharing your critters and post! 

No comments:

Saturday's Critters # 663

Welcome to Saturday's Critters! Hello and Happy Saturday !  If you love all God's creatures like I do and also like to blog about th...