Saturday, May 24, 2014

Saturday's Critters #25

Saturday's Critters #25

Happy Memorial Day!!

Hello and happy weekend!  OK, it's time to share your critters. I hope to see you join in on the Critter party. I may still be away from the computer today. I hope you join in and visit some of the participants linking up with the critter party..



Pretty sure these are mostly Yellowlegs..not too sure which Lesser or Greater?



These shorebirds were seen in a local Maryland park.. I hope you enjoyed my birds and post. Have fun with the critter party. 








To see more beautiful birds and cute critters, check out these two memes below.

Please visit:  I'd-Rather-B-Birdin. Thanks to the gracious host: Anni of I'd Rather-B-birdin. Also, sharing with Camera Critters. Thanks to Misty for hosting.

 I hope everyone ( in the USA)  has a wonderful and safe Memorial Day weekend.

Thank you for linking up to the critter party. I appreciate the visits, comments and the support of my blogging friends..


To see more beautiful birds and cute critters, check out these two memes below.


Please visit:  I'd-Rather-B-Birdin. Thanks to the gracious host: Anni of I'd Rather-B-birdin. Also, sharing with Camera Critters. Thanks to Misty for hosting.



36 comments:

  1. Hello, dearest Eileen; I hope you are doing fine♪
    I learned the two types of Yellowlegs here, and checked the picture pages. Oh they really look alike :)

    Happy coming Memorial Day to people in your country.

    Sending you Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That park looks like a great place for the birds to hang out. A nice spot for humans too. Love those shorebirds.
    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eileen, wonderful images of your Saturday Critters. I'm back in Tanzania and linking to this meme again. Hope you're having a great day. Greetings. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a Happy weekend! All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good shots of the waders. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bird photos this week Eileen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures, Eileen.
    I wish you a very nice weekend.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Muito lindo e desejo ótimo fim de semana! chica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your shore birds are a very sight to see! Happy weekend, Eileen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Eileen!!Such beautiful birds and landscapes!!Great shots!!Wishing you a happy weekend!Hugs!!
    Dimi...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always enjoy your critters . . . on Saturday . . .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like there's lots of them! I always love your birding photos Eileen. You live in a bird-lovers paradise :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, Eileen. What a trip to Vancouver we had!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These look a lot like the shore birds I saw a few weeks ago. Nice shots!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How lovely to see a big group of yellowlegs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. lots of shorebirds! when i see any here (rarely) i get one, maybe two at most. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cool, I never see shorebirds!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like there's a lot of them. Have a great weekend and thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Eileen, Nice shots of the Yellowlegs - I too, am stumped about which they are. Sometimes it is hard to know. Have a pleasant and safe weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The shorebirds look a bit like sandpipers but I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  21. That looks like a great place for birding.

    ReplyDelete
  22. It is hard to tell the Lesser from the Greater without seeing them next to each other or being able to see how long their legs actually are ... but I think it is awesome to see them at all, whichever they are. Great find,Eileen.

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  23. I hope you're having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Eileen, love seeing shore birds! Have a wonderful holiday!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful shots as usual! Your nature pics make me feel relax..Happy weekend, Eileen. xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. It is Saturday again to see your critters.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Always fun to link up and see the wonderful critter photography ~ Great shots ~ xoxo

    Happy Holiday ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  28. Marvelous Eileen, I will be joining a bit late this week.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I´m glad to see your vaders. I was lucky a few of them also visited my area. :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm always late to join Eileen. If I birds rather than that usually turn out on Saturday if I forget it when you are there to do the link.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog. I always appreciate your comments.

BTW, Anonymous comments unless a name is included will not be published. Also, comments with links will be deleted.

Have a happy day, Eileen

Happy Monday!

Wishing everyone a great day and a ha ppy new week! "One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day." "T...