I am sharing some pretty sunset images taken from my back yard and deck. The full moon images were from the end of October.
1. Full moon taken on October 31st. I was thankful for clear skies on Oct 31st, the first full moon of October we had rainy cloudy skies.
I wonder of anyone else is having problems leaving comments, I can type a comment and it will just disappear when I click publish. I have been having to do the verification with the pictures on most comments too. I am not a ROBOT!!!! Is this happening with you?
2. The second full moon in October, called the Blue Moon.
3. The moon seen on November 3rd. The moon phase is called Waning Gibbous.
4. The sunset on Nov 3rd, the sky was looking beautiful.
5. The sunset colors can change in minutes, they went from looking orange to a pretty pink and purple sky.
6. I am thankful for a beautiful sunset and a lovely end to the day.
7. I am thankful and it is a pleasure to watch my back yard birds.
My bird for the day is the Hairy Woodpecker, it looks so similar to the Downy Woodpecker but it is larger in size. The beak is thicker and the body is just bigger overall. I can watch both the Downy and Hairy Woodpeckers visit my feeders.
Thankfully, we are happy and continue to be healthy.
I wish you all good health, take care and stay safe!
Go outside and breathe deeply. Enjoy every moment.
Live simple and be happy! 😊 Keep smiling!
Thank you Michelle for hosting Thankful Thursday.
Thank you to Yogi the host of Skywatch Friday
Thank you for visiting and for your nice comments on my previous post. Have a happy day!! 😊