I know many people are feeling the Covid stress. Hubby and I get that antsy feeling, we had to get away. Take advantage of the great weather. I am continuing to share some photos from our getaway to Maryland Shore and Ocean City Maryland. I have to say we were in the car most of the time, a few hikes and walks on the beaches. So I have a few sky photos to share and some bird sightings.
1. the first evening and Sunset at the Ocean City Inlet. I am thankful for 2 days of beautiful weather for our getaway.
2. Everyone was out enjoying this great November weather, we watched the surfers and there were also some Black Ducks or Cormorants nearby.
3. A scene from the Ocean City Inlet, an early morning fishing boat heading out, a Brown Pelican flying by and some color just before the sunrise.
4. I never noticed all these locks on the fishing pier at Ocean City. I am guessing the gull is the Ring-billed Gull.
5. The sunrise next to the fishing pier in Ocean City Maryland.
6. Banded Terns on the Ocean City Inlet beach. These are the Royal Terns, thanks to Sondra for the id.
7. Two Brown Pelicans flying by us at the Ocean City Inlet.
8. We watched 6 dolphins in the inlet at Ocean City, Md. They would take turns moving in and out of the water. I am thankful for all my wildlife sightings.
9. A mural on a utility box and a Red Fox crossed the street near us at the Ocean City Inlet.
I am thankful for another great getaway. I am thankful we continue to stay safe and healthy.
I hope everyone stays healthy and safe.
Go outside and breathe deeply. Enjoy every moment.
Take care and stay safe!
Live simple and be happy! 😊 Keep smiling!
Thank you Michelle for hosting Thankful Thursday.
Thank you to Yogi the host of Skywatch Friday
Thank you for visiting and for your nice comments on my previous post. Have a happy day!! 😊