Happy Monday everyone!
I hope this will be a peaceful week in our country. No more wild times in DC. People need to check the facts before they spread lies and conspiracies. No more chants yelling "fight" or "hang pence" or trying to hurt our elected officials. I do not condone violence of any kind, I am sick to watch more and more videos of the Capitol Building being attacked on Jan 6th.
Hubby and I are going on with our usual activities, nothing too exciting lately.. On the good days we are outside going for a walk and we do our food shopping and the usual chores. I like cooking, but do miss eating out at my favorite restaurants. Carry-out is ok but it is just not the same.
1. Here are some photos from the past week, scenes from our walks. On Jan 9th we were walking on the NCR bike trail. It was a cold sunny morning, temps were in the high 20's or 30°.
2. I noticed a flock of Eastern Bluebird eating berries from a bush along side the trail.
3. Icicles were hanging from a rocky section next to the trail.
4. A small waterfall seen off the NCR trail.
5. Can you find Me and my shadow among the shadows of the trees.
When we arrived at the bike trail parking lot we noticed a group of girls ( maybe girl scouts) wearing helmets greeting a pack of sled dogs. The girls were going to go for a sled ride and the dogs were so excited.
I will share more photos of these sled dogs on a future Saturday Critter post. Maryland's COVID positivity rate is still going up. The rate when I made this post is 7.3%. A rate of 5% or below is considered a little more safe.
Please keep wearing your mask and keep your distance! Take care, stay safe!
happening in your corner of the world? Please check out and visit the
following memes and links. I hope to see you there.
Thanks to Angie the host of Mosaic Monday
Thanks to LadyFi the host of Our World Tuesday!
Thanks for visiting and commenting, have a happy day and a great new week!