I am continuing with some of my favorite National Park visits and archived photos. Hubby and I are not traveling as of yet, we are waiting for the vaccine and to feel safe. I feel like a LONG road trip is in our future, post Covid times of course! Mean time I have some virtual visits and memories of our country's beautiful National Parks.
1. Rocky Mountain National Park in Colorado, hubby taking a break at the lake, I stayed behind and watched hubby climb the steps to the top, one of the many elk we saw in the park, a Grouse was seen next to the road.
2. Moose seen from the trail, a young moose was taking a drink from the river.
3. This is a view of Alberta Falls, one of the most prominent waterfalls in Rocky Mtn NP.
4. A herd of Elk in the Rocky National Park not far from the town of Estes Park Colorado.
5. Some of the Rocky Mountain NP birds seen during our visit, the Black-billed Magpie, Lincoln Sparrow, Pygmy Nuthatch, Barn Swallows, Mountain Bluebird and Dusky Grouse.
6. Great Smoky Mtn NP Tennessee: Grotto Falls, Dark-eyed Junco, Autumn colors, Cades Cove horses, Wild Turkey, behind Grotto Falls, Autumn colors, deer, view of Cades Cove.
7. Elk herd, Great Smoky Mtn NP
8. Laurel Falls, Great Smoky Mtn NP Tennessee
9. Black Bears were plentiful along the Roaring Fork Motor Trail in the Great Smokies.
10. Autumn colors in the Great Smokies, a beautiful sight.
Please keep wearing your mask and keep your distance! Be safe, stay safe!
What's happening in your corner of the world? Please check out and visit the following memes and links. I hope to see you there.
Thanks to Angie the host of Mosaic Monday
Thanks to LadyFi the host of Our World Tuesday!
Thanks for visiting and commenting, have a happy day and a great new week!