Welcome to Saturday's Critters!
Hello and happy Saturday!
If you love all God's creatures like I do and also like to blog about them and take critter photos this is where you can share your critter post. Link up your post and share your critters, join in with my critter party ! You can share any kind of critters the real ones, pretend ones, statues and paintings, a new or old post!
As usual time is flying by, hubby and I try to get out often for our walks with nature. The following images are from our walk on the local NCR trail (North Central railroad trail) and some back yard birds seen on our Zinnia plant.
1. I am not sure if the top left flowers are honeysuckle or fuchsia, Damselfly, Fleabane, view of the trail and signs about the old NCR Railroad, A male Scarlet Tanager, Blue-gray Gnatcatcher and another look at the Scarlet Tanager.
2. A beautiful male Scarlet Tanager perched in a tree along side the trail, once in awhile he would start singing.
3. Another look at the Scarlet Tanager, he is red with black wings. The Scarlet Tanager is a summer breeder for my area.
4. A mosaic with the American Goldfinch top left, two Eastern Bluebird. Later 3-4 Goldfinches could be seen on eating the seeds off my Zinnia plant.
5. I think the Bluebirds were curious at to what the Goldfinches were eating, they must have been hungry.
6. A closer look at the American Goldfinch.
7. A second young Eastern Bluebird was coming in for a landing on the Zinnias, the bird there looks surprised.
8. I am lucky to watch this scene with the Goldfinches and Bluebirds right outside my dining room window.
10. I counted at least 4 Goldfinches on the Zinnias below, how many can you find?
I am also linking up to Anni's blog party found here I'd Rather B Birding Anni always has some beautiful birds to be seen on her blog, check it out!
Here is my linky:
YOU are all # 1.
Thanks to all my visitors and for your comments. Stop back to see any replies to your comments. I appreciate everyone who loves critters and has linked up their critter post.