I am thankful for each day, days and months are just flying by. It is December already, what happened to November?
1. On this morning, while filling up my bird feeders I watched the sky. The sky started out mostly cloudy with just a hint of blue skies in the distance to pretty blue skies and puffy white clouds within an hour.
2. One of my squirrel friends was waiting patiently for the bird food to arrive.
3. It warmed up some for hubby and I to take a morning walk on the local fire road. This loop trail is covered with pine needles and pine cones. There are different berry bushes and I am guessing Vibernum and some native Holly bushes.
4. I could hear various birds in the tree tops and around us, the most common birds here were the Nuthatches.
5. I am happy to see the Red-breasted Nuthatch return to my feeders every day now. I am not sure how long they will be here, I will be thankful if they stay all winter.
6. Skywatching from my back yard.
7. I am thankful for the beautiful blue skies and pretty clouds, skywatching is one of my simple pleasures.
8. The view out of my dining room window, I have good view of the feeders..The Blue Jays love the peanuts and the little suet balls, on the distant feeder is a Goldfinch and a Carolina Chickadee.
9. A Tufted Titmouse on the deck railing and there is another one sitting just above the suet feeder on the right side.
My simple pleasure is bird watching, I enjoy feeding the birds. I am thankful for my regular yard birds and for the winter birds that keep me entertained. The White-throated Sparrows, Dark-eyed Juncos, the Red-breasted Nuthatch and even the Pine Siskins were seen.
I am thankful we continue to stay safe and healthy.
I hope everyone stays healthy and safe.
Go outside and breathe deeply. Enjoy every moment.
Take care and stay safe!
Live simple and be happy! 😊 Keep smiling!
Thank you Michelle for hosting Thankful Thursday.
Thank you to Yogi the host of Skywatch Friday
Thank you for visiting and for your nice comments on my previous post. Have a happy day!! 😊