Happy Monday everyone!
We are just days away from the end of 2020, can you believe it? Whew, what a year this has been. The virus has made us change our way of life. Hubby is looking forward to be able to get the vaccine. We've have made it this far, surviving this pandemic. We can all make it through to the end, stay safe.
1. From my backyard, I love skywatching.
2. A winter sky and sunset.
3. A walk on the local fire road to the lake, a view of the Bald Eagle's nest and some pretty berries.
4. A Bald Eagle seen not far from the old nest, I am hoping they are successful nesting this year.
5. Bald Eagle and the old Eagle's nest used last year.
6. Me and my shadow walking on the fire road..
7. We saw a couple of fishing boats on the lake, the water was choppy from the wind.
8. It was a pretty sky day, but very cold and windy.
9. A view of the trail next to the lake. I believe the berries are from Viburnum bushes.
10. Heading back up the fire road, I had to get away from the wind near the water. Hubby, my shadow wasn't ready to leave.
Hubby and I are hanging in there, happy and healthy. I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy.
Please keep wearing your mask and keep your distance! Be safe, stay safe!
I wish everyone all the best in 2021, a very happy and healthy New Year!
happening in your corner of the world? Please check out and visit the
following memes and links. I hope to see you there.
Thanks to Angie the host of Mosaic Monday
Thanks to LadyFi the host of Our World Tuesday!
Thanks for visiting and commenting, have a happy day and a great new week!