Welcome to Saturday's Critters!
Hello and happy Saturday!
If you love all God's creatures like I do and also like to blog about them and take critter photos this is where you can share your critter post. Link up your post and share your critters, join in with my critter party ! You can share any kind of critters the real ones, pretend ones, statues and paintings, a new or old post!
I hope everyone had a very happy Christmas! These are some photos from our visit to the Loch Raven Reservoir and dam. I was looking for two Western Grebes that were being seen in the area, a few birds were seen but not the Grebes.
1. The Bald Eagle was seen a distance away, but I was able to zoom in to get a closer look.
2. I was scanning the trees across the river and found this Great Blue Heron. It was busy grooming to notice me.
3. Canada Geese, Ring-billed Gulls and the Mallard ducks were all being fed
4. The Ring-billed Gulls were hanging out on a little island.
5. We watched these Mallards running up to a family that was feeding the gulls, geese and these ducks.
6. These Canada Geese, Gulls and Mallards must be used to people feeding them, they all flew and ran past us to get to the food.
Thanks to all my visitors and for all the wonderful comments. Stop back to see any replies to your comments. I appreciate everyone who loves critters and has linked up their critter post.
Here is my linky:
Also visit: I'd-Rather-B-Birdin. Thanks to the host Anni.