December is rolling right along, the month is nearly half over. Today we are expecting a raining day maybe changing to some snow, temps could be in the high 30's and lows will be in the high 20's. I have done my bit on Christmas decorating and gift buying. So, I am ready for Christmas. Hubby and I will have Christmas dinner just the two of us, I am not sure what is on the menu.
1. I am sharing a mish-mash of photos, from our walks, back yard birds and my cute mini fairy light Christmas trees, the Prettyboy reservoir and our local fire road walk.
2. This is a popular spot for the kids hanging out, fisherman and just people like us out for a walk.
3. From our deck I watched a pretty sunset on Dec 9th.
4. Also on Dec 9th, we had a little snow squall. The flakes were huge, it only lasted about 15 minutes and it melted when it hit the ground. This coming Wednesday we could have a potential storm bringing us 6-12 inches of snow. We will see, it could be less or it could be more..
5. I recently bought these cute little trees with the fairy lights, the extent of my decorating this year is putting red bows on the little trees. I am happy with my little trees, it is not much, but they are all I need now. I did not want to deal with our big tree and all the ornaments.
6. Since our cold weather has started, I am seeing more Northern Cardinals in my yard.
7. The Blue Jay will fuss in the morning, until I come outside with some peanuts.
I wish everyone a peaceful and joyful holiday season, a blessed Advent and a Happy Hanukkah. May your holidays be full of hope, happiness, health and love.
Be safe, wear your mask
and keep your distance. Wishing everyone good health, take care and
What's happening in your corner of the world? Please check out and visit the following memes and links. I hope to see you there.
Thanks to Angie the host of Mosaic Monday
Thanks for visiting and commenting, have a happy day and a great new week!