How is everyone, hanging in there I hope. The vaccine is coming soon, be safe and stay safe.
Happy Birthday to my dear hubby!
I am continuing with some of my archived photos from a trip to Costa Rica in 2010. I am so thankful I have a lot of my old trip photos archived on my external hard drive, they are easy to find.
1. I am sharing more images from Tortuguero, Fortuna, Guanacaste, the Arenal Volcano, the Caribbean Sea and the Pacific Ocean.
Tortuguero, Caribbean sunrise
2. Views of the Lake Arenal, Arenal Volcano and wind turbines.
3. Various Costa Rica Birds:
First row on a utility pole at our Tortuguero resort the Collared Aracari Toucan, Black-cheeked woodpeckers on the same pole later, unknown hummingbird possibly a female Lucifer Hummingbird, Great Kiskadee, Anhinga, Blue-Gray Tanager, two Crested Caracara in flight, Snowy Egret and Crimson fronted Parakeet.
4. Guanacaste, Pacific Ocean and a Brown Pelican. I love watching the Pelicans, they look so peaceful when they fly by.
5. Guanacaste sunset on the Pacific Ocean.
6. I am thankful for beach time, a walk on the beach in the warm sunshine. Give thanks for a little, you will find a lot.
Brown Pelican on the rocks, Magnificent Frigatebird, shells and beach, Whimbrel and Black-bellied Plover.
7. Another look at the sunset.
Hubby and I are looking forward to traveling again, maybe a trip in early May. we are undecided it could be a fly-drive or a road trip. Part of the fun of traveling for me is researching the place we are visiting. I look for the places to stay, parks, scenic views and drives.
I am thankful we continue to stay safe and healthy.
I hope everyone is careful, healthy and safe.
Go outside and breathe deeply. Enjoy every moment.
Live simple and be happy! 😊 Keep smiling!
Thank you to Yogi the host of Skywatch Friday
Thank you for visiting and for your nice comments on my previous post. Have a happy day!! 😊