Dec 7th, it is my son's birthday. He is 28 today, Happy Birthday to Brian! Hubby's birthday coming soon, on Dec 10th. We have lots to celebrate in December, I just turned 64. I am looking forward to when things are back to normal in our country, when hubby and I can feel safe to travel. Today I am sharing photos from my archives and March 2010 and a trip to one of my favorite places Costa Rica. On my next critter post I am sharing a lot of the Costa Rica wildlife, check it out.
1. A rainbow seen on the first morning of our 9 day tour.
Click on photos for better views.
2. During our tour we stopped at a craft market, the ox carts were on display. The carts are unique with colorful painted designs.
3. Tortuguero, we stayed at a park lodge which was just a walk away from the Caribbean Sea. The park is only reached by airplane or a boat ride. Our tour to the lodge included the boat ride. The lodge is located between a lagoon on one side and the other side was the Caribbean Sea. The Howler Monkeys were constantly heard while staying at Tortoguero, the resort was nice with wildlife everywhere.
4. The nature boat rides were fun, the wildlife in Costa Rica is awesome. We saw various species of monkeys, lizards, a sloth and birds.
5. Fortuna, Costa Rica..our hotel had a view of the volcano, we had a tour set up to visit the Baldi Hot Springs and we also hiked on the Hanging Bridges trail at the Arenal Volcano National Park.
6. Guanacaste on the Pacific coast of Costa Rica. We stayed a nice resort on the beach. I think we were so busy during the day, I did not get in the pools at any of the hotels, all the pools looked beautiful.
7. A walk on the beach at Guanacaste Costa Rica. During our time here, we saw more monkeys and various bird species.
8. Sunset at Guanacaste, Pacific Ocean
It is also Pearl Harbor Day, a day to honor the 2,403 service members and civilians who were killed during the attack on Pearl Harbor. From the beginning of the tracking on Feb 15th through today, 282,829 Americans have died from the Coronavirus, more people have died from the virus than all the wars put together.
There is so much talk about the vaccine coming out. It almost time to make new memories and visit new places, hubby and I will be happy when we are able to travel again. Mean time we are happy and healthy, I hope everyone is doing well too.
Wear your mask and keep your distance! Be safe, stay safe!
happening in your corner of the world? Please check out and visit the
following memes and links. I hope to see you there.
Thanks to Angie the host of Mosaic Monday
Thanks to LadyFi the host of Our World Tuesday!
Thanks for visiting and commenting, have a happy day and a great new week!